Music Video-Three Important Characters

The Music Video tells a story of a young couple becoming parents through surrogacy. As such there are three main characters in this Story, The Mother, The Father and the Child


The Mother:

The mother character has the most on-screen time and is considered the closest relation to the child, along with the rest of the world, the character is designed in monochrome. Along the story, I want the Mother to age considerably.

The Father:

Of the three important characters, The father has the least screen time and is going to be killed off mid-story. Again, the character is in monochrome, and I want the character to have a cool and almost dis-interested feel.

The Child:

Like the mother, I want the Child to age considerably through the move, starting as a baby, just born, to a young woman leaving for university by the end. Unlike the rest of the world, the child is going to be in full colour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Module

TS-Idea